Thursday, December 15, 2011

Missing you.

It's been so long since I've been able to blog, it's hard to get back in the swing of things. So much has happened since my fingers last tapped on this snow white keyboard. I'm starting a dance class in the fall. Can't wait! It's been almost 2 years since I've danced and I'm due. I'm considering making it my major. We'll see. The dreams of a girl are vast. 
Back to the many things that have happened since my last post, I've got many pictures I took with ideas upon ideas for new posts that they've now piled up on my camera and the ideas have fallen into the furthest corners of my mind behind the knitting bag, behind the Christmas tree, behind the financial aid forms I must fill out before January 9th. Therefore, it may be even longer before I can make a substantial post. Unfortunately this is simply a post to apologize for the lack of posts prior and following this. To anyone whose reading, please stay tuned. I will be back in action in a matter of time! 
xoxo k

No comments:

Post a Comment